Последний раз редактировалось mercaptan Чт ноя 10, 2011 5:59 pm, всего редактировалось 3 раза.
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say that stupidity is far more abundant than hydrogen, and THAT is the basic building block of the universe.
-- Frank Zappa
Для второго: Reaxys could not translate the entered name/phrase.
Please check the input and consider a different spelling or rephrasing.
Не восприняло смайлс.
Первое есть, третье - по субструктуре!
Реаксис.
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say that stupidity is far more abundant than hydrogen, and THAT is the basic building block of the universe.
-- Frank Zappa
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say that stupidity is far more abundant than hydrogen, and THAT is the basic building block of the universe.
-- Frank Zappa
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say that stupidity is far more abundant than hydrogen, and THAT is the basic building block of the universe.
-- Frank Zappa